Hawari Plant consists of two identical parallel lines 1200 tpd of clinker (real capacity), design by KHD/Germany. Both lines were built in year 1980 together at the same time as one plant. Hawari plant has clear, straight-line and logical design.
- Line HAW 1: plan to restart in Q3 2019.
- Line HAW 2: plan to restart in Q3 2020.
HAW 1 & 2 Lines Brief Description
- Both lines are identical; several shops are common for both lines.
- Separate limestone and clay crushers. Common for both lines.
- Storage hall for crushed limestone and clay homogenization. Semi-local control. Common for both lines.
- Raw mill – ball mill with hammer-mill pre-crusher, 1st generation separator. New baghouse filter from 2010.
- Homosilos – batch type
- Preheater – 4-stage preheater without precalcination, by-pass with baghouse filter 2010
- Kiln, gas fired.
- Clinker cooler – reciprocating cooler CPAG, old design, modernization using static-part IKN, hammer crusher and multicyclones
- Cement mill – ball mill with 2nd generation separator, pneumatic transport of cement to silos
- Dispatch – common for both Haw lines. Bulk and bags. Bags – manual loading. 2013 installed “big-bags” line.
- Line capacity (standard reachable) – 1200 tpd clinker for each line.